This year’s clean-up will be held on two Saturdays, June 21 and 28. All items must be brought to the city lot located in the alley of 217 N Tonica Street (by the water tower) and placed into compactor trucks. Staff will be on hand to inspect materials and assist unloading. Vehicles shall enter from HIGh Street and exit onto PIne Street. HOURs will be 7:00 a.m. to Noon. Please have an ID With you to prove residency. The annual cleanup is a service the City provides for residents living within city limits. PLEAse follow all rules and help keep costs down so that this program may continue. Rules:
- Items accepted include large furniture, doors, windows, tires, scrap iron, carpet that is tied and bundled and other bulky items.
- Only tires off of rims will be allowed.
- Only 4 tires per household
- No Large truck or tractor tires accepted.
- Most household electronics will be accepted at a designated area
- Items not accepted: picture tube TV’s and mnitors, concrete, brush, building materials, batteries, leaves, grass, or appliances containing freon.
- Any items that can be disposed of in your normal trash pickup will not be accepted.
- The City reserves the right to reject any items.